Due to the Coronavirus, your daily schedule has probably changed. Your work schedule may include remote access or telecommuting. Your social activities are probably restricted to encourage safe "social distancing" practices. We hope you are doing well during these difficult times. The question is: How can you use this time to elevate your study of God's word? We hope you will use any extra time you may have to dig deeper into the study of God's word.
Many schools, colleges and universities have implemented programs for online education. Some are just beginning to understand how valuable the internet is as a resource for education. Here at the WVBS Online Bible School we have always valued the benefit of online instruction. You can count on us to continue to do our best serving you and keeping the resources of the school available to you for your study of God's word. We encourage you to continue growing in your knowledge and understanding of God's word.
Right now, we all need to trust in God and lean on His word for support and comfort. Please keep in mind that by relying on God we can overcome anything we face in this life. It is important to remember that in all we do, God needs to be the priority (Matthew 6:33-34). We will get through this. We pray that no one allows these uncertain times to cause a weakening of their faith. Please view our free video concerning the Covid-19 virus. Let us all remember to pray for our world, the sick and those working to alleviate this difficult situation.
Perhaps you have lost your password and don’t know how to proceed. In our records student passwords are encrypted and not visible, but there are steps you can take to reset your password if it has been lost:
- From the homepage of the School, select the "LOGIN" button on the blue menu bar at the school website, which will take you to the bottom of the page to the login form.
- Choose the "Lost Password" link below the form.
- A new page asking for your email address will be presented. Simply enter the email address you used when setting up your account, click the reCAPTCHA checkbox and then click the "Get New Password" button.
- At this point an email will be sent to the email address you entered. In the email there will be a reset link to verify that you do indeed own the email address you entered.
- After clicking the reset link in your email, you will be given the opportunity to create a new password. The website will auto-populate the input field with a randomly generated set of characters, but you can type-in whatever you choose. Click the "Reset Password" button, then click on the WVBS Online Bible School logo to go to the main page and login using your new password. If you experience problems in resetting your password please let us know.