Last month we wrote about the many benefits to studying online at the WVBS Online Bible School. Studying online is a great alternative. A student from Nigeria sent to us the following message:
"This is great, thank you so much! To God be the glory, indeed being given the opportunity to study more of God's word with the WVBS Online Bible School has captured my mind as one of the happiest and best things that has ever happened in my entire life, I really appreciate -
- The Almighty - for this grace.
- The brethren - who voluntarily contributes to the success of this institution.
- The teachers - who are so knowledgeable in the scriptures and theology.
- Your materials - the syllabus, study notes and screen display messages are so helpful.
- Your responses to issues are excellent and I haven't experienced a delay in receiving emails and my exams are marked and returned on time.
- Your corrections and being able to retake exams when failing the online exam helps the students in studying more.
- In fact this free instruction has enabled me to acquire more knowledge and has improved my teaching ability in my congregation.
May God bless you and help me till the completion of my study. My zeal and aspiration is to serve as a preacher in the Lord's church anywhere in the world and to be a good teacher of the Gospel, living and mentoring others to be real Christians in word and in deed (attitude - Philippians 2:5-10). Thank you sir, may God bless and keep you."
As you can see from this student there are many benefits to studying online at the WVBS Online Bible School. Please let me know what you like, or don't like, about the school.
If you have already watched several lessons you may have noticed the “Mark Complete” button located below each video. This feature helps you to track your progress. We encourage you to always click this button when you finish viewing a lesson. The marking of lessons serves as a guide for your own information to mark your place in the study and helps us know how many lessons are being finished and how well students are progressing. Even if the lesson is marked complete you can return to watch it again as many times as you want.
For additional information please see the Help Center section of the website. In the Help Center you will find an article which will walk you through the necessary steps to track your progress by marking each lesson complete. It is titled: How-to: "Mark Complete" Lessons.