Instructor: Dr. Denny Petrillo
Lessons: 6 video lessons (approximately 38 minutes in length)
Description and Purpose: This is an in-depth study of the Song of Solomon with special emphasis on practical application. Students will (1) acquire a working knowledge of the text, (2) be able to refute error (which uses this book for its basis) and (3) be able to teach these truths to others. This course will help instill a proper (biblical) view of marriage and sex, and will increase your understanding of what loving husbands and wives should do for their mates. It also will help students see marriage as a gift of God (full of beauty and holiness) when conducted as God would have it.
- We have provided study guides to help you prepare for the online course exams. The study guides may be downloaded at any time to assist you in your studies.
- When you take the exams you must do so from memory, not referring to your Bible, study guides, course notes, etc.
- All course assignments must be successfully completed before Course Certificates can be awarded. Please see the course syllabus for all requirements necessary.
Online Course Exam: The exam button below will open the interactive online testing page.
Submit Term Paper:
- Make sure you put your student number and your name on all material submitted for grading so that you will receive proper credit for your work.
- When you are ready to have your term paper graded simply send it as an attachment through the website contact form.