There are many reasons to be excited about studying the Bible. Not only is it the word of our Creator, but it also teaches us how to live our lives pleasing to Him. The Bible is filled with guidelines for the real life situations of our day. It reveals the truth about who we are and who we should be as we obey and serve our Lord. Knowing God’s Word gives us wisdom and understanding. The Scriptures instruct us concerning the priorities we should have in this life. The Bible guides our decision-making, our responses to day-to-day situations, our relationships with others and how we see the world.
The Bible does many things for us:
- It encourages us and gives us hope (Romans 15:4).
- It instructs us concerning how to live this life (Romans 15:4).
- It is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path (Psalm 119:105).
- It keeps us from sin (Psalm 119:11).
- It restores and revives our souls (Psalm 19:7).
- It gives us wisdom (Psalm 19:7; 2 Peter 3:15).
- It warns us concerning temptations (Psalm 19:11).
- It teaches us how to save our souls (James 1:21).
- It gives us spiritual life and health (Proverbs 4:22).
Perhaps you have lost your password and don’t know how to proceed. In our records student passwords are encrypted and not visible, but there are steps you can take to reset your password if it has been lost:
- From the homepage of the School, select the "LOGIN" button on the blue menu bar at the school website, which will take you to the bottom of the page to the login form.
- Choose the "Lost Password" link below the form.
- A new page asking for your email address will be presented. Simply enter the email address you used when setting up your account, click the reCAPTCHA checkbox and then click the "Get New Password" button.
- At this point an email will be sent to the email address you entered. In the email there will be a reset link to verify that you do indeed own the email address you entered.
- After clicking the reset link in your email, you will be given the opportunity to create a new password. The website will auto-populate the input field with a randomly generated set of characters, but you can type-in whatever you choose. Click the "Reset Password" button, then click on the WVBS Online Bible School logo to go to the main page and login using your new password. If you experience problems in resetting your password please let us know.