In last month's student newsletter I wrote to you about the tradition of making resolutions in which people resolve to accomplish personal goals during the new year. Many see the new year as a great time to start improving their knowledge of the Bible. I also explained how some quickly get discouraged and give up on their goal. Therefore I challenged the student body to make February a month of resolution renewal.
To encourage everyone in this effort we decided to calculate and record the number of courses the students completed in the month of February. The goal was for all the students to complete more courses this month than ever before. I am pleased to report to you that 191 courses and 6,180 lessons were completed in February. This endeavor has been a great success. Never have we seen so many courses completed in one month. I commend you for your dedication to your studies and encourage you to press on with your efforts. It is always a worthy goal to gain a better understanding of God's word.
Additional Exciting Statistics for February
- 311 Auditing students enrolled
- 112 Formal students enrolled
- 77 Informal students enrolled
- 830 New course registrations
- 360 exams completed by Formal and Informal students
- 106 term papers completed by Formal and Informal students
- 102 certificates awarded to Formal and Informal students
Perhaps you have lost your password and don’t know how to proceed. In our records student passwords are encrypted and not visible, but there are steps you can take to reset your password if it has been lost:
- From the homepage of the School, select the "LOGIN" button on the blue menu bar at the school website, which will take you to the bottom of the page to the login form.
- Choose the "Lost Password" link below the form.
- A new page asking for your email address will be presented. Simply enter the email address you used when setting up your account, click the reCAPTCHA checkbox and then click the "Get New Password" button.
- At this point an email will be sent to the email address you entered. In the email there will be a reset link to verify that you do indeed own the email address you entered.
- After clicking the reset link in your email, you will be given the opportunity to create a new password. The website will auto-populate the input field with a randomly generated set of characters, but you can type-in whatever you choose. Click the "Reset Password" button, then click on the WVBS Online Bible School logo to go to the main page and login using your new password. If you experience problems in resetting your password please let us know.